Re-opening Saturday 8th August
We are continuously monitoring new regulations put in place by the Government and consequently, reviewing and updating our policies and procedures.
Adapting to these ever changing regulations is not easy, but we are committed to promoting the health and safety of our employees and customers.
Inevitably, some of the changes are out of our control however are important for everybody's safety and other changes are in place so we can continue to provide our high level of service with a smaller team.
See below for more information on the safety measures we currently have in place.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back!
- We’ll be operating a bookings only policy for the time being – we’re taking bookings by phone (0191 2614415) and by email (email@example.com)
- We’ve structured our system to stagger bookings so please be flexible with the time you’d like to dine
- Maximum of 6 people per party
- 1hr 30mins per table (if you would like your table longer, please let us know when booking)
- Follow government guidance on who can dine together
- Please arrive promptly for your booking
- Please scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code upon arrival
- You must leave the restaurant by 10pm at the latest
Cleaning and Safety
- You must wear a face mask in the premises, unless you are seated at your table or have medical exception. We are required to remind customers of this rule so please don't be offended if members of staff. asks you about wearing a mask if you are exempt - they are only trying their best to follow the government regulations
- Please sanitise your hands – we have sanitisers around the bar and you can use these as much as you would like
- All tables are 1m+ apart, in line with government guidance
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles) will be sanitised every 30 minutes
- Toilets will be checked and cleaned every 30 minutes
- When moving around the premises please maintain social distancing between yourself and other customers or members of staff. We share a building with our sister venue, Sabatini, so please be considerate of customers dining there, just as they will be for you
- Please follow the signage to move around safely, and to visit the toilets. These will help keep everybody safe
- Table service only. Please do not approach the bar or any members of staff. Payment will be taken at your table only
- For now, we will no longer be able to separate bills (but that shouldn’t be too much of a problem if you follow government guidance on who can dine together), but our bills are itemised
- When you arrive you will be greeted, as normal, and taken to your table
- You’ll be given a disposable menu for the table to share (this will be recycled once you have finished with it). You can also find the menu on our website
- We’ve reduced our menu – we’ve tried to keep the most popular drinks while still maintaining a variety
- No offers will be available for now
- All members of staff are health & temperature checked each day and will wear masks
- Staff will following social distancing measures, where possible
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- No members of staff will travel to or from work in their uniform or work shoes. They will get changed on site
Signor Gift Vouchers and Charity Vouchers
- For now, we will only be accepting Signor gift vouchers purchased directly from us
- If you have a gift voucher that has expired since 23rd March and 8th August, and you purchased it directly from us, please get in touch and we will review these individually
- Vouchers won as part of charity fundraising (typically for drinks or cicchetti) will not be valid at the moment but will be honoured at a later date
- In all cases, when getting in touch please include a photo of your voucher showing the entire voucher including the reference number. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Signor is an elegant and unique venue to host an event. Situated on Newcastle's quayside, it's perfect for many types of requirement from corporate events, to family parties and celebrations. Catering can also be supplied by the fantastic kitchen at our renowned sister restaurant, Sabatini.Event Hire